Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Volume + Length Mascara

Hey there! My first blog post! Please don't track me down and beat me up if I screw it up! ;-)

Cover Girl has a new mascara out, I guess it's meant to be a hybrid of the regular Lash Blast volumizing formula (in the orange tube) and the lengthening formula (yellow tube). It isn't in stores yet. I "pre-ordered" on Walgreens on a Saturday and they shipped it on the first business day after, so I'm not sure how that is even a preorder, but hey, I have it in my hands so I'm not complaining! And it was BOGO50%, so I got 2 tubes for around $14.

It's been awhile since I've used the regular LB, but IIRC, this formula is a bit thinner, and I like that in a mascara. It gives me a chance to fix clumps if they happen. Speaking of clumps, no major ones with this. YAY! Anyway, onto the pics!

My right eye with mascara, left eye without
Both eyes with mascara
Full-face, so you can see the person behind the blog :-)

5 comments:

  1. Lol. Blogging should be fun! Don't be scared. Wow, major difference. I must try this. But I have to admit, I love the one in the orange tube! Wishing you must luck. I'll be stopping by again soon.

    Bobby J
    bobbybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I've been dying to try this LB abut CVS by me doesn't have it yet. I'm glad it worked well for you, but you don't need any help with lashes like that! Lucky girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks, Dangerkitty! :-) You're a sweetie!

    Thanks for the advice Bobby J! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah I'm so envious of you! You have such nice long lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Fay! The mascara definitely helps!

    ReplyDelete