Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bumble & Bumble BOGO @ Target! (and some more sale goodies)

I went into Target yesterday while the hubby went in Lowe's and as usual made a beeline for the health and beauty section. Imagine my delight when I saw Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco Shampoo & Conditioner in a BOGO 2-pack! Unfortunately, instead of being a shampoo and a conditioner, it was 2 of the same, but oh well...I'll eventually use 'em both! I've only had the pleasure of using Creme de Coco 2 other times, when I bought a tiny sample sized bottles for a trip - but I really liked them and have been tossing around the idea of buying full-sized bottles, but I balked at the price tag (I'm generally a drugstore or Sally's person for hair care). But this sealed the deal! I'm not sure if this is something that is at all Targets or what. I know mine has high-end hair products BOGO from time to time though; last year I got the same deal on some Frederic Fekkai.



I also picked up a Schick Intuition set. I needed refills anyway, and they had this kit for the same price as 3 refills, so I got one bonus refill plus a cute, springy, new (PINK!) razor! YAY! =)



I stopped at CVS as well. I had a $5 off $25 coupon, plus $10 ExtraBucks from the CVS Advisory Panel survey I completed, so I wanted to take advantage of those. Mostly I just stocked up on products for my husband, but I did get 2 things for myself. Check out this cute leopard-print headband from Goody! Even the salesgirl commented on it! And I've been looking at these Sexiest Fantasies body sprays for awhile but I couldn't decide which fragrance I wanted. Since they had a free purse spray, I went for it this time. I got Fireworks in the full size, and the purse spray is Love Struck. I have to say I like Fireworks better in the bottle than I do on me. On, it kinda brings to mind being in a store that always has incense burning - it has a pleasant scent, but you can't discern any specific notes. I definitely won't be trading in my Love's Sugar Kiss for either of these anytime soon. =)

2 comments:

  1. He JenJen let us know how you like the intuition, k? And I don't know if it's just these old eyes or what, but I have a teeny bit of a hard time reading the post on the black background...could just be another one of those wonderful things about gettin older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, thank you for the tip. I think it probably is kind of hard to read - I definitely need to work on my layout! :-)

    I already knew I liked the Intuition; I had just intended to get refills but since they had the whole set for cheaper than refills, I just got that! I like Intuition for a quick, in-the-shower "maintenance" shave. But I do find that, a) the refill wears down REALLY fast, so these can become quite expensive, and b) it seems like either me or the razor skips over areas, so I do find myself doing a more thorough shave with a normal razor every week or so.

    ReplyDelete