Thursday, April 1, 2010

Free (or almost free) stuff at Kroger!

So I was browsing the Kroger website a few days ago while updating my shopper card information and stumbled on a coupon for $5 off the purchase of 2 of their Mirra products. I had just been looking at their makeup brushes that day and remembered that they were on sale! So I printed off several coupons and returned to Kroger. Grand total spent for 8 brushes (and as you can see, some of them are dual-ended!): $2.42 plus tax! They are pretty soft. A few hairs have fell out, but it's not too bad. Since I'm already set with brushes, I'm thinking of tossing these in my travel bag.

If you haven't tried anything in the Mirra line, you should give it a shot. I bought a shampoo and a conditioner a few months ago and I really liked it - it smelled great too! They have a decent selection: makeup brushes, hair products, body lotion, etc. Coupon link: Mirra Coupon

(OK, click on each image to see the full pic - again, I'm new to blogging and clearly I don't quite have it mastered yet! ;-))




No comments:

Post a Comment