Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New at...Meijer?! Creative Nail Design!

Meijer is becoming quite the go-to for beauty products! In my area, they usually get the new collections in before anyone else. For about a month, they've had a large Essie display (like everyone and her sister lately, it seems!), they've expanded their "house brand" of  Studio M Professional beauty products to include actual makeup (no pics on that because they were actually in the process of filling the display, so there were a lot of empty hooks), and now Creative Nail Design! They are $8.99, so about $2 cheaper than suggested retail. They did have 3 of the CND Effects (which I would SO marry if that were legal), all the Sparkle ones - Raspberry, Gold, and Amethyst. Sorry the pic isn't the best, but all I had with me was my iPhone. People tend to look at you funny when you bust out a real camera and start taking pics in the Cosmetics section...







What do you think of CND? Will you be buying any from Meijer (assuming you have Meijer in your area), since it's now easily accessible in a bricks-and-mortar store? I know I will! I just wasn't in a spending mood today ;-) But Purple looks very nice, and Asphalt looks like it might be able to squash a Zoya Kelly lemming...

4 comments:

  1. I'm SO excited about the CND line at Meijer! I think that I'll pick up some of the colors, and then DEFINITELY the Effects!

    I'm really hoping that they'll get in the duos that show up sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I hadn't even thought about the duos! That would be awesome, wouldn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Studio M does makeup! I will be stalking my Meijer now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE Meijers selection of make-up and brushes... especially the brushes. :D
    they're the only brushes I use. :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete