Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Kleancolor nail polishes... *I DIE*

I came home today to my eagerly-awaited package from Kleancolor...and boy, even though I'm all about instant gratification, these are SO worth the week's wait!!! Without further ado...


Chunky Holo Black, Chunky Holo Scarlet, Chunky Holo Poppy, Chunky Holo Candy (more pink than it looks - sorta pinky-coral)


Chunky Holo Fuchsia, Chunky Holo Purple, Chunky Holo Bluebell, and Chunky Holo Teal (Teal is just as duochrome as the other 3 here but it doesn't translate on camera well)













I didn't do any swatches yet, sorry! Preggers + long day at work + voting + back is *killing* me = one tired JenJen! :D. I know these will probably look best layered and I just don't feel like figuring out what to put them over tonight! So look for another post within the next week with swatches. :)

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What awesome polishes! The purple one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen! This is Ali from MUA. ;-) Thanks for posting these. I love them, and have quite a few on the way to me. They shipped yesterday, and I can't wait to get them! I'm kicking myself for not getting the chunky purple though

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait! They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...there goes my 'no-buy' rule!!! Man, these are way kewl!

    ReplyDelete