Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My new little bundle of joy!

So this is my new little guy! He was born on Aug 10 (so he's 5 weeks old today) and weighed 8.5 lbs and was 21.9" long. We are SO in love with him and he's such a great baby! He's growing waaay too fast though!








































The above 2 were in the hospital.























Only 2 weeks old here, but doesn't he just have a wise-old-man look to him? LOL













































Previous 2 at 4 weeks





























Last 2 are from this week.


He's a little Mommy's boy already! If someone else is holding him and he starts fussing, I just have to walk over to him so he can see me and he quits crying. Gotta love that, he's well-trained already ;-)

5 comments:

  1. awww he's so cute! mine turns two next month so trust me, they grow WAY too fast! enjoy every second and take lots of pics. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) We definitely have the pic thing covered, LOL! Between DH and I, I bet we have 1000 pics already - there are almost 250 just on my iPhone and I know he's taken waaay more than I have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG he is so cute! You can already tell he is gonna be a little lady killer lol
    The outfits are super cute too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cool and Congrats!
    His birthday is 2days after mine (different year)
    #LEO!

    ReplyDelete