Saturday, August 18, 2012

Wet 'n Wild Fergie polish at Meijer, including a Zoya dupe

On my usual cruise by the endcaps at Meijer yesterday, I saw they now have WnW Fergie nail polish. This is a larger display than what I've seen at Walgreens. I'm not sure if they're just carrying a larger quantity, or if there are any additional colors, but I can tell you that I definitely DID NOT see this shade when I checked out the untouched Walgreens display - so either they didn't have it, or I had an 11-month-old distracting me. I'm not ruling either out ;-)


Anyway, this fantastical shade is Ferguson Crest Syrah. In the store I thought it reminded me of what is a top contender for one of my all-time favorite polishes, Zoya Valerie. So for the low low price of $2.99 I made her mine! And at home I was not disappointed.




 (2 coats of each; Fergie is on the left)



So what do you think? Total dupe-age, right?! It's nice to know I have access to a "backup" (um, even though I already have a backup...) of my favorite polish without having to spend $8!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, nice! Now if I could just find a Zoya Frida dupe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?! Bring on the drugstore jellies! :)

    ReplyDelete